Salmon with Spicy Coconut Sauce Recipe
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 (13.6-ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 roasted red pepper, sliced
- 1 head bok choy (1 pound), chopped
- Fresh basil for garnish (optional)
DirectionsActive time: 20 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
In a skillet, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper and cook until golden, 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
Cook red onion with a pinch of salt and cayenne pepper, stirring, until golden, 6 minutes. Add unsweetened coconut milk and lemon juice and simmer, stirring, 10 minutes.
Add red pepper and bok choy and simmer, 1 minute. Return salmon and simmer, 2 minutes; season to taste. Garnish with fresh basil.
More Seafood Recipes