Roasted Pork Tenderloin and Garlic Recipe
- 2 pork tenderloins (each about a pound)
- A few tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Dried herbs such as oregano or rosemary
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled and left whole
Preheat oven to 475°.
Rub the pork with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and spice. Brush more olive oil on a rimmed baking sheet and place the pork on it, with garlic. Roast for about 20 minutes, being careful not to overcook the pork. When an instant-read thermometer registers 145°, take the meat out and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
More Baking Sheet Recipes