The 2015 Beauty O-wards
1. Lancôme Miracle Cushion Liquid Cushion Compact
Lightweight foundation is suspended in a springy sponge—tap the surface and it releases just the right amount of product.
2. Burberry Lip & Cheek Bloom
Give lips and cheeks a matte flush with these cheery cream colors, easily applied with your fingers.
3. Clé de Peau Beauté Bronzing Powder Duo
Keep that summer vacation glow deep into winter, courtesy of a two-tone pearlescent powder that conjures a just-back-from-the-beach effect.
4. Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer
It's a snap to match your skin tone with this imperfection eraser, which comes in 20 shades.
5. Algenist Repairing Tint & Radiance Moisturizer SPF 30
This sheer lotion subtly masks spots and dark circles while keeping skin hydrated with microalgae oil.
6. Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick Lip-to-Cheek Dewy Colour Pop
A cinch to blend, these sticks not only add a hint of sun-dappled color, they also contain moisturizing polymers and light diffusers to hide flaws.
7. Giorgio Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Compact
Possibly the most satiny, luxurious translucent powder ever, with blurring ingredients that render your complexion poreless.
8. Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Effect Makeup
Soft-focus pigments in an oil-free liquid give your skin a flawless, selfie-worthy texture.
9. Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator
Show off your favorite features with a shimmering highlighter made with finely milled sparkling powder.
10. It Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination SPF 50+
Free up space on your bathroom counter with one multitasker that provides full coverage, along with a hefty dose of SPF, peptides, and antioxidants.
11. Nars Dual-Intensity Blush
At last, a blush that goes both ways—use it wet for a sheer wash of color or dry to create a more dramatic pop.
12. BareMinerals BareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer
Say sayonara to dark circles with this hydrating, mineral-based formula that diffuses discoloration and brightens instantly.