The 2015 Beauty O-wards
1. Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara
For the ultimate in thickening, you can't beat this plumper with a special oversize brush that turns lashes from faint to full.
2. Mary Kay At Play Dual End Shadow & Liner
Clever, creamy two-in-ones take the guesswork out of coordinating color.
3. Dior Addict Fluid Shadow
Use these molten metal shadows to give your lids a shimmery veil of color—or just a hit of brilliance along the lashline.
4. Benefit Air Patrol BB Cream Eyelid Primer
Make your eyeshadow last and last with this protective base that hydrates with shea butter and shields with SPF 20.
5. Stila Got Inked Cushion Eye Liner
The ingenious sponge dispenser prevents brush overload.
6. Givenchy Mister Intense Black Mascara Top Coat
Sweep it over your favorite mascara for a supremely glossy luster.
7. Lancôme Drama Liqui-Pencil Longwear Kohl Eyeliner
Available in 16 shades, from sunshiny yellow to blackest midnight, this supersmooth pencil liner lasts for 24 hours.
8. Tom Ford Beauty Brow Sculpting Kit
Create enviable arches with two highly pigmented powders and a clear setting wax.
9. L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist Plumper
This fiber-infused gel fattens skimpy brows while adding a hint of tint (there's also a clear version).
10. Maybelline New York Eye Studio Master Graphic Liquid Liner
Draw the boldest cat eye with this markerlike pen that features a flat side and an angled tip for on-point application.
11. L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche La Palette Nude
You'll have no problem finding your ideal neutral eyeshadow among the ten shades in this collection (available in two versions, light and deep).
12. CoverGirl Full Lash Bloom by LashBlast Mascara
Made with beeswax, this volumizing, flake-resistant formula leaves lashes soft and flexible.