The 2015 Beauty O-wards
1. Giorgio Armani Beauty Ecstasy Lacquer
Chromelike shine meets supersaturated pigment in a lipcolor that applies like a gloss but won't leave your mouth feeling sticky.
2. Maybelline New York Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Gloss
The cult balm now comes in a gloss, with the beloved original's sheer finish and softening effect.
3. L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche La Lacque and Le Matte Lip Pens
Get precision application with two finishes—glossy and velvet—that come packed with antioxidants and hydrating argan oil.
4. Christian Louboutin Beauté Lip Colour
As elegant as the brand's iconic shoes, this collection offers 36 shades in three finishes (satin, matte, and sheer).
5. Rimmel London Provocalips 16HR Kiss Proof Lip Colour
Apply your shade before work and forget about it until bedtime with a two-step product that stands up to food, drink and smooches.
6. Clarins Joli Rouge
Antioxidant vitamin E and a plumping peptide combine to create a rare hybrid: a moisturizing and long-wearing lipstick.
7. Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Liquid Lip Potion
Moisture-magnet hyaluronic acid is a star ingredient in this richly hued liquid lipstick, which keeps lips hydrated (and looking fuller).