Maintenance begins when you've achieved your ideal. Your home is a place where you are relaxed and comfortable and inspired to live the life you want. You're surrounded with things that are meaningful to you. You remember the past, look forward to the future, but live in the present. You've found the right balance.
To keep it this way, make sure everyone in your home knows and follows the golden rules:
- If you get it out, put it away.
- If you open it, close it.
- If you finish it, replace it.
- If it's full, empty it.
- If you take it off, hang it up.
- If it's dirty, wash it.
- If it's garbage, trash it.