- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil, for coating pans
- 2.5 pounds small chicken wings, separated into wing joints and drumsticks, wing tips removed
- 1 pound (8 small heads) baby bok choy, halved lengthwise
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut lengthwise into 1/3-inch-wide strips
DirectionsActive time: 15 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Preheat oven to 450°. Arrange racks at the upper and lower thirds of oven. In a small bowl, combine salt and pepper. Lightly coat two large, rimmed baking sheets with oil. Spread half of wings on each baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Roast wings on top and bottom oven racks until browned and crisp, about 30 minutes, switching the pans halfway through. Remove pans from oven and add bok choy, cut sides down, and bell pepper. Return to oven and roast until vegetables start to brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from oven and serve.
More three-ingredient recipes