Fisher Nutty Bacon Cheese Ball
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese , softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) blue cheese , crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely minced green onions (white part only)
- 1 jar diced pimento , drained
- 3/4 cup Fisher pecans , divided (Of course, any nut will do!)
- 10 slices bacon , cooked, drained, finely crumbled and divided
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
Transfer mixture to a large piece of plastic wrap. Form into a ball and wrap tightly.
Repeat with the remaining mixture. Refrigerate (or freeze) at least 2 hours.
Combine the remaining bacon and remaining pecans, parsley and poppy seeds in a pie plate. Then, remove the plastic wrap and roll the cheese ball lightly in the bacon/nut mixture until evenly coated. Wrap it back up in plastic wrap and refrigerate again until ready to use.