Tips for Organizing Your Messy Car
Step 4: Upload Your "After" Photos
By now, you should be on the road to keeping your car clean. Show us how far you've come!What You'll Need to Get Started
Upload your photos
Improve Your Chances of Appearing on The Oprah Show !
1. Don't pick up your mess before you take your "before" photos. The messier, the better!
2. Take a photo from each and every part of the car. Get the widest angle possible—the more we see, the better.
3. Get creative! Take a few photos of specific areas—the trunk, back seat, glove compartment or under the visor.
4. Make sure the area is well lit. If not, use a flash.
5. Make sure your camera settings are on the highest resolution possible.
6. Turn off the time/date stamp.
7. Don't include anyone in the photos. Cars only, please!
8. Try not to submit blurry photos. We may not be able to use them.
9. Remember, you can only submit up to three photos, so pick your best ones!