Organize a Yard or Garage Sale
Upload your photos
Improve Your Chances of Appearing on The Oprah Show!
1. Take a photo from each and every corner of the sale. Get the widest angle possible—the more we see, the better.
2. Take the "after" in the exact same place you took all the "before" photos. That way they will match up perfectly.
3. Get creative! Take a few "before" and "after" photos of specific areas of your garage sale. Just remember to have the same angle for both photos!
4. Make sure your garage is well lit. If not, use a flash.
5. Make sure your camera settings are on the highest resolution possible.
6. Turn off the time/date stamp.
7. Don't include anyone in the photos.
8. Try not to submit blurry photos. We may not be able to use them.
9. Remember, you can only submit up to three photos, so pick your best ones!