Do you or a loved one have issues with hoarding? If so, you're not alone. According to Hartford Hospital, compulsive hoarding may affect up to 2 million people in the United States. Learn more about this condition and what you can do to help change someone's life today.
- What is compulsive hoarding?
- Why do people hoard?
- Signs you might have a compulsive hoarding problem
- Do you have a hoarding problem? Take the self-assessment
- Can compulsive hoarding be treated?
- Tips to overcome hoarding
- How you can help a loved one with a hoarding problem
- The worst time of year for hoarders...and how to help them through it