5 Clever New Uses for Everyday Things in Your Home
1. Dismantle the clock, keeping the Plexiglas and the outer rim of the clock.
2. With a straight edge draw a line through the very center of the Plexiglas and cut with a blade.
3. To create your planter, apply a bead of glue along the inside of the clock rim, apply another bead of glue around the round edge of the Plexiglas and place securely together. Repeat with the other piece of Plexiglas, directly on the other side of the clock rim.
4. Once both of the Plexiglas pieces are secured with glue inside of the plastic rim, fill with sand using a trowel. The sand will serve as a little reservoir for the water once you water your succulents.
5. Remove the succulents from the original pot, lightly pull at the bottom of the succulent to expose the roots, and place inside of the planter.