Photo: Richard Gerhard Jung
The secret is finally out of the bag: Homemade potato chips baked with a hint of olive oil have a crisper snap and are simply more potatoey tasting than store-bought. When they're served with a phenomenal Parmesan cheese, herb, and garlic dip, we guarantee no one will eat just one.
Serves 4 to 8 (2 cups)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled and finely minced
- 3⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper.
More Tasty Dip Recipes