Getting their cluttered SUV organized is a big job, and some of the items Lynne and T.J. find inside are truly amazing.
- Clothes meant to be given as gifts
- A sonogram picture of a friend's baby that was born almost one year earlier
- Baby bottles ("Our kids are in fourth, fifth and sixth grades," Lynne says.)
- A checkbook
- A library book they've already paid to replace
- Their son's inhaler
- "Oh, and some cinnamon rolls that were from at least early fall," Lynne says.
Peter says the keys to keeping a car from turning into a dumping ground are responsibility and routine. "Your car is the second most expensive investment you will ever make in your life," he says. "You have to own it. You have to maintain it. You have to honor and respect it."