- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 cups (1 pound) red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. sea salt, plus more to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint, plus small leaves for garnish
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup (1 1/2 ounces) crumbled Feta cheese
DirectionsTotal time: 30 minutes
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute more. Add cabbage and 1 tsp. salt and cook, stirring, until cabbage is wilted and just starting to soften, about 2 minutes longer.
Remove skillet from heat, stir in lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in chopped mint, dill, and parsley and transfer to a serving bowl. Top with Feta and mint leaves and serve warm or at room temperature.
Vegetarian Recipes to Satisfy Every Appetite