1. Stilton-Pear Crostini Drizzled with Pumpkin Seed Oil
A guaranteed hit as an hors d'oeuvre or an after-dinner indulgence, these crostini are made with sweet brioche bread brushed with pumpkin seed oil, baked, and topped with pears, Stilton cheese, and pumpkin seeds. Get the recipe
2. Cucumber-Cream Cheese Sandwiches
Wrapped tightly in plastic and refrigerated, these sandwiches will keep for up to eight hours. Get the recipe.
3. Roasted Potatoes with Chives, Bacon and Blue Cheese
Roasted potatoes go high-class with the help of fancy filling and a gorgeous presentation. Get the recipe.
4. Sausage Rolls with Worcestershire Sauce
Throwing a party? These scrumptious rolls give cocktailers several high-flavor options! Get the recipe
5. Fisher Nutty Bacon Cheese Ball
Wow your guests with this recipe recommended by Paula Deen. Get the recipe.
6. Malabar Crab Cakes with Panch Puran Chutney and Mango Slaw
A twist on the classic crab cake—this has the best qualities of two vibrant cultures, Indian and Latin American. Get the recipe.
7. Oven-Dried-Tomato Bruschetta with Almonds and Arugula
Starting with something you have to eat with your hands is a great way to connect with your food...and to get your guests excited about the dinner to come. Get the recipe.
8. Tequila-Bloody Mary Cherry Tomatoes with Margarita Dipping Salt
This recipe must be made 3 days in advance to allow tomatoes enough time to marinate. Get the recipe.
9. Grapeseed-Oil-Fried Calamari with Lemon Herb Mayonnaise
Calamari crisps up perfectly when fried in grapeseed oil, adding a surprising twist to this classic dish. Get the recipe
10. Shrimp with Meyer Lemons, Capers and Fried Sage Leaves
Meyer lemons are believed to be a cross between lemons and mandarin oranges. If you can't find them, ordinary lemons work fine. Get the recipe.