The 10-Minute Workout That Wakes You Up Better Than Coffee
The Song: Eye of the Tiger by Survivor (first 2 minutes). "Music with a positive message or athletic theme helps boost your energy," says Buschert Vaziralli. "You'll feel like you're in the montage scene from Rocky, training for the world championships."
1. Start with feet slightly wider than hips-width distance apart.
2. Bending your knees, lower down into a squat.
3. Place your hands on the floor in front of you, about shoulder-width apart.
4. Step or jump back into a plank.
5. Lower down into a push up (you can drop your knees for extra support).
6. Return to plank position.
7. Step or jump back into a squat.
Repeat as many times as possible for 30 seconds. Rest for 30 seconds. Repeat sequence once.