Do You Have a Lid on Your Dreams? 5 Questions to Ask Today
Season 4 Episode 408
Aired on 09/07/2014
For the past 15 years, Lifeclass
audience member Andrina has been the manager at a fast food restaurant. What she really wants to do, however, is go to law school so she can advocate for children.
Steve Harvey, author of Act Like a Success, Think Like a Success
, says Andrina needs to "take the lid off of her dreams."
In the video above, Steve and Oprah walk Andrina through the following five questions that will help her move toward her dream:
1. Am I excited about waking up in the morning?
2. Am I sitting around all day bored out of my mind?
3. Do I have time to do everything that anyone asks me to do?
4. Do I have time to watch all of my scheduled television programs and not miss an episode?
5. Do I believe I can achieve my dreams by myself?
More from this episode
Get more advice from Steve in our Lifeclass exclusives