Clean Up Your Messy Bedroom
Step 1: Upload Your "Before" Photos
Can't get from your bed to the closet without tripping over multiple pairs of shoes? Can't remember what color your child's bedroom carpet is? Then it's time for a change. Take pictures of your room like it is now, and send them in! Peter just might be able to help you out if you have questions—or you could be on the show!What You'll Need to Get Started
Upload your photos
Improve Your Chances of Appearing on The Oprah Show!
1. Don't pick up your mess before you take your "before" photos. The messier, the better!
2. Take a photo from each and every corner of the room. Get the widest angle possible—the more we see, the better.
3. Get creative! Take a few photos of specific areas of the room—your table, kids corner, bed, dresser, etc.
4. Make sure the room is well lit. If not, use a flash.
5. Make sure your camera settings are on the highest resolution possible.
6. Turn off the time/date stamp.
7. Don't include anyone in the photos. Rooms only, please!
8. Try not to submit blurry photos. We may not be able to use them.
9. Remember, you can only submit up to three photos, so pick your best ones!