Challenge Yourself for 24 Hours
What if it took just 24 hours to make a new addition to your health routine? These small changes bring big, healthy rewards.
Bike to Work Tomorrow
Why wait for Bike to Work Day to jump on a fun, self-powered mode of transportation? Instead, do it tomorrow! You'll fit some exercise into your work week. Challenge yourself today by preparing for tomorrow's ride. Here are some tips:
- Download a trusty bike map.
- Get your bike tuned at the local bike shop.
- Fill your tires with air.
- Make sure your lock and key work if you need to keep your bike outside.
- If you prefer to change out of your ride clothes, pack a change in a backpack or messenger bag.