Smoked Turkey Sandwich Recipe
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into pieces
- 3 Tbsp. ricotta
- 1/4 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 tsp. lemon juice (from 1/2 lemon)
- 1 sesame seed hamburger bun
- 1 Tbsp. blueberry jam
- 1/4 pound smoked turkey, sliced
- Red onion, thinly sliced, to taste
- Pepper to taste
To make avocado-ricotta spread:
In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine avocado, ricotta, kosher salt and lemon juice. Puree until smooth.
To make sandwich:
Open hamburger bun. Spread 2 Tbsp. avocado-ricotta spread on the top and blueberry jam on the bottom. On the jam side, arrange smoked turkey, and red onion to taste. Finish with a couple twists of a pepper mill.