Ginger-Apple Juice Recipe
Photo: Christopher Testani
Make this nutritious juice for breakfast for an energy-boosting way to kickstart your day.
Makes about 4 cups
- 4 large tart green apples, such as Granny Smith, cored
- 2 pears, such as Anjou or Bartlett, cored
- 4 celery stalks
- 1 lime, peel and pith removed
- 1 (2-inch) piece ginger, peeled
- 2 cups (loosely packed) spinach (1 1/2 ounces)
- 1 cup (loosely packed) fresh mint leaves
- Ice, for serving
Total time: 30 minutes
Cut apples, pears, celery, lime, and ginger to fit juicer feed tube. With motor running, pass all ingredients except ice through juicer. Serve over ice.