Brie with Fried Onions and Carrot-Ginger Dressing Sandwich Recipe
- 1 small carrot, peeled and chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2" piece of ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 small red onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. distilled white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 2 slices whole grand bread
- 2 to 3 ounces Brie
- 1/4 cilantro leaves, loosely packed
- 1 Tbsp. French fried onions
To make carrot-ginger dressing:
In a food processor fitted with a metal blade, combine carrot, ginger, onion, vinegar, olive oil, maple syrup and salt. Puree until smooth, scraping down sides a few times.
To make sandwich:
Lay out bread. On 1 slice, arrange Brie. Spoon on carrot-ginger dressing. Top with cilantro leaves and fried onions.