3 Hairstyles To Keep You Cool This Summer
1. Mist hair all over with water till it's very damp.
2. With a wide-tooth comb, work an antifrizz cream through from roots to ends.
3. Blow-dry, tugging at the roots in front and at the crown for height.
4. When hair is dry, rub pomade between your palms and rake it through the hair completely. One that's matte (like a putty) gives a stronger hold on thick hair; one that's shiny (with a wetter look) won't weigh down fine hair.
5. No brushing! Style with your hands so the look is casual and less "done."
When your hair's completely off your face and neck, you want your skin to look flawless and glowy. Makeup artist Berta Camal advises:
Be sure your face and neck are the same shade: Work your foundation or tinted moisturizer down to your collarbone.
For evening, add a little gleam to your face and décolletage by mixing a shot of liquid highlighter or shimmer with your moisturizer.
Dab an extra bit of highlighter cream on your shoulders and clavicle.
Your Product Kit:
Sephora Collection Tidy: Detangling Comb ($8; Sephora.com), Goldwell Kerasilk Control Smoothing Fluid ($30; Goldwell.us for salons), Moroccanoil Texture Clay ($28; MoroccanOil.com), and Wella Eimi Just Brilliant Shine Pomade ($9; Ulta.com).