The 2015 Beauty O-wards
Olay Total Effects 7 in One Anti-Aging Moisturizer
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
Chanel Sensitive Skin Cream
Perricone MD DMAE Firming Pads
SK-II Power Brightening Specialist
Algenist Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Vitamin C+ Serum
Clarins Mission Perfection Serum
Dr. Dennis Gross Triple C Peptide Firming Oil
StriVectin Advanced Retinol Intensive Night Moisturizer
Simple Micellar Make-Up Remover Wipes
Burt's Bees Renewal Refining Cleanser
Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Touch Facialist
GlamGlow Flashmud Brightening Treatment
Lancôme Masque Pure Focus
Dr. Jart+ Dermask sheet mask collection
L'Oréal Paris Age Perfect Eye Renewal
Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Eye Treatment
Shiseido Future Solution LX Universal Defense SPF 50+
Murad Invisiblur Perfecting Shield SPF 30 PA+++
SkinCeuticals Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50
Photo: Marko Metzinger
1. Giorgio Armani Beauty Ecstasy Lacquer
Chromelike shine meets supersaturated pigment in a lipcolor that applies like a gloss but won't leave your mouth feeling sticky.
2. Maybelline New York Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Gloss
The cult balm now comes in a gloss, with the beloved original's sheer finish and softening effect.
3. L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche La Lacque and Le Matte Lip Pens
Get precision application with two finishes—glossy and velvet—that come packed with antioxidants and hydrating argan oil.
4. Christian Louboutin Beauté Lip Colour
As elegant as the brand's iconic shoes, this collection offers 36 shades in three finishes (satin, matte, and sheer).
5. Rimmel London Provocalips 16HR Kiss Proof Lip Colour
Apply your shade before work and forget about it until bedtime with a two-step product that stands up to food, drink and smooches.
6. Clarins Joli Rouge
Antioxidant vitamin E and a plumping peptide combine to create a rare hybrid: a moisturizing and long-wearing lipstick.
7. Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Liquid Lip Potion
Moisture-magnet hyaluronic acid is a star ingredient in this richly hued liquid lipstick, which keeps lips hydrated (and looking fuller).
Photo: Marko Metzinger
1. Lancôme Miracle Cushion Liquid Cushion Compact
Lightweight foundation is suspended in a springy sponge—tap the surface and it releases just the right amount of product.
2. Burberry Lip & Cheek Bloom
Give lips and cheeks a matte flush with these cheery cream colors, easily applied with your fingers.
3. Clé de Peau Beauté Bronzing Powder Duo
Keep that summer vacation glow deep into winter, courtesy of a two-tone pearlescent powder that conjures a just-back-from-the-beach effect.
4. Sephora Collection Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer
It's a snap to match your skin tone with this imperfection eraser, which comes in 20 shades.
5. Algenist Repairing Tint & Radiance Moisturizer SPF 30
This sheer lotion subtly masks spots and dark circles while keeping skin hydrated with microalgae oil.
6. Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick Lip-to-Cheek Dewy Colour Pop
A cinch to blend, these sticks not only add a hint of sun-dappled color, they also contain moisturizing polymers and light diffusers to hide flaws.
7. Giorgio Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Compact
Possibly the most satiny, luxurious translucent powder ever, with blurring ingredients that render your complexion poreless.
8. Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Effect Makeup
Soft-focus pigments in an oil-free liquid give your skin a flawless, selfie-worthy texture.
9. Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator
Show off your favorite features with a shimmering highlighter made with finely milled sparkling powder.
10. It Cosmetics CC+ Cream Illumination SPF 50+
Free up space on your bathroom counter with one multitasker that provides full coverage, along with a hefty dose of SPF, peptides, and antioxidants.
11. Nars Dual-Intensity Blush
At last, a blush that goes both ways—use it wet for a sheer wash of color or dry to create a more dramatic pop.
12. BareMinerals BareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer
Say sayonara to dark circles with this hydrating, mineral-based formula that diffuses discoloration and brightens instantly.
1. Clinique Chubby Lash Fattening Mascara
For the ultimate in thickening, you can't beat this plumper with a special oversize brush that turns lashes from faint to full.
2. Mary Kay At Play Dual End Shadow & Liner
Clever, creamy two-in-ones take the guesswork out of coordinating color.
3. Dior Addict Fluid Shadow
Use these molten metal shadows to give your lids a shimmery veil of color—or just a hit of brilliance along the lashline.
4. Benefit Air Patrol BB Cream Eyelid Primer
Make your eyeshadow last and last with this protective base that hydrates with shea butter and shields with SPF 20.
5. Stila Got Inked Cushion Eye Liner
The ingenious sponge dispenser prevents brush overload.
6. Givenchy Mister Intense Black Mascara Top Coat
Sweep it over your favorite mascara for a supremely glossy luster.
7. Lancôme Drama Liqui-Pencil Longwear Kohl Eyeliner
Available in 16 shades, from sunshiny yellow to blackest midnight, this supersmooth pencil liner lasts for 24 hours.
8. Tom Ford Beauty Brow Sculpting Kit
Create enviable arches with two highly pigmented powders and a clear setting wax.
9. L'Oréal Paris Brow Stylist Plumper
This fiber-infused gel fattens skimpy brows while adding a hint of tint (there's also a clear version).
10. Maybelline New York Eye Studio Master Graphic Liquid Liner
Draw the boldest cat eye with this markerlike pen that features a flat side and an angled tip for on-point application.
11. L'Oréal Paris Colour Riche La Palette Nude
You'll have no problem finding your ideal neutral eyeshadow among the ten shades in this collection (available in two versions, light and deep).
12. CoverGirl Full Lash Bloom by LashBlast Mascara
Made with beeswax, this volumizing, flake-resistant formula leaves lashes soft and flexible.
1. Pantene Pro-V Power Up Daily Treatment
Think of this as the haircare equivalent of your everyday facial moisturizer—it provides intense hydration so hair always looks and feels healthy.
2. Nexxus Humectress Encapsulate
For hair that's taken a beating, this serum's protein-rich caviar and fortifying coconut oil repair the damage.
3. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo
A quick mist of this spray removes oil and perspiration (most dry shampoos target only oil) for a just-washed feeling.
4. Amla Legend Silkening Oil Mist
When you need softness immediately, turn to this light oil, which is derived from an antioxidant-rich superfruit.
5. Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Dry Oil Spray
Eliminate frizz and flyaways while adding superbright shine with this does-it-all dry oil mist.
6. Garnier Fructis Full & Plush Voluptuous Blow Out
Get the best blow-dry of your life, thanks to a gel that amps up your style to its biggest, bounciest extremes.
7. John Frieda Frizz Ease KeraFirm Firm Hold Hairspray
Lock in your style with this ultrafine keratin-based mist. It dries in a flash for polished results.
8. R+Co Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste
A hybrid cleanser and styling product, this cream gives you piecey texture along with hold and definition.
9. Head & Shoulders Moisture Care Co-Wash
On days when you want to skip shampoo, treat hair to a hydrating, dandruff-busting dose of this softening blend, rich in almond oil and coconut essence.
10. Dove Quench Absolute Intense Restoration Mask
Turn dry, coarse curls into soft, springy ringlets with this nourishing treatment, packed with Brazilian fruit oil.
11. L'Oréal Paris Advanced Haircare Nutri-Gloss High Shine Shampoo and Conditioner
Banish dullness with this daily duo, which smooths the hair cuticle for sleek, reflective strands.
12. Aveda Smooth Infusion Nourishing Styling Creme
For shiny, touchable hair, try this blend of plant butters, which seal the hair cuticle to keep frizz-inducing moisture at bay.
1. Neutrogena CoolDry Sport Sunscreen
If your idea of fun in the sun includes volleyball and long hikes, this is the sunscreen for you—the lightweight formula is impervious to perspiration.
2. Fresh Life Bath & Shower Gel
The ideal combination of practical and extravagant, this body wash contains shea butter to leave skin soft and supple, with an opulent citrusy scent.
3. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Sheer Hydration Lotion
The ultimate overachiever: This nongreasy, ultrathin moisturizer soothes and quenches, and also protects with antioxidants.
4. Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturizer
The quickest way to silky skin: Mist on this body lotion containing hydrating microdroplets of Vaseline Jelly.
5. Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion
You can skip post-shower moisturizing when you slather on this rich hydrator after cleansing—just rinse and go.
6. Aveda Stress-Fix Composition Oil
This formula packs a one-two punch: moisturizing jojoba oil softens dry skin, while the aromatherapeutic blend of essential oils has a calming effect.
7. Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid
This powerhouse has been reformulated to include moisture-activated capsules that release fragrance as you start to perspire.
8. Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant
No more messy white residue with this aerosol spray that dispenses a soft, transparent, quick-drying mist.
9. Jergens Natural Glow Tanning Collection
The scrub exfoliates dry skin (preventing splotchiness), the tinted mousse formula assures an even application, and the moisturizer preserves your bronzed look.
1. Jin Soon Nail Polish in Ardor
2. Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Color in Quick Fire
3. Nails Inc Gel Effect Nail Polish in Seven Dials
4. Caption Polish Lucents in Create Change
5. OPI Infinite Shine Hybrid Lacquer in Wild Blue Yonder
6. Essie Nail Polish in Flowerista
Win Makeup from Our 2015 Beauty O-wards!
Four lucky readers will win a selection of the 2015 Beauty O-wards products, worth more than $2,000. Go to Oprah.com/BeautyOWards to enter. Here's to a gorgeous you!