The 2015 Beauty O-wards
1. Neutrogena CoolDry Sport Sunscreen
If your idea of fun in the sun includes volleyball and long hikes, this is the sunscreen for you—the lightweight formula is impervious to perspiration.
2. Fresh Life Bath & Shower Gel
The ideal combination of practical and extravagant, this body wash contains shea butter to leave skin soft and supple, with an opulent citrusy scent.
3. Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Sheer Hydration Lotion
The ultimate overachiever: This nongreasy, ultrathin moisturizer soothes and quenches, and also protects with antioxidants.
4. Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturizer
The quickest way to silky skin: Mist on this body lotion containing hydrating microdroplets of Vaseline Jelly.
5. Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion
You can skip post-shower moisturizing when you slather on this rich hydrator after cleansing—just rinse and go.
6. Aveda Stress-Fix Composition Oil
This formula packs a one-two punch: moisturizing jojoba oil softens dry skin, while the aromatherapeutic blend of essential oils has a calming effect.
7. Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid
This powerhouse has been reformulated to include moisture-activated capsules that release fragrance as you start to perspire.
8. Dove Dry Spray Antiperspirant
No more messy white residue with this aerosol spray that dispenses a soft, transparent, quick-drying mist.
9. Jergens Natural Glow Tanning Collection
The scrub exfoliates dry skin (preventing splotchiness), the tinted mousse formula assures an even application, and the moisturizer preserves your bronzed look.