With so many beauty products out there, what's right for you? Paula Begoun, author of Don't Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me, has spent more than 25 years testing cosmetics. Now, she's sharing a few of her face, hair and feet favorites with you. Drugstore steals, high-end brands and everything in between!
- Almay Cleansing Lotion for Dry Skin with Cucumber ($10.99 for 4 ounces)
- Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser Sensitive Skin ($4.39 for 8 ounces)
- Kiehl's Ultra Moisturizing Cleansing Cream ($14.50 for 8 ounces; for sensitive or rosacea-prone skin)
- Laura Mercier Oil-Free Gel Cleanser ($35 for 8 ounces)
- Bioelements Calmitude Hydrating Solution ($26 for 4 ounces)
- Estée Lauder Verite Soothing Spray Toner ($23.50 for 6.7 ounces)
- Remede Alchemy Toning Lotion ($42 for 4.2 ounces)