Gather magazines and catalogues.
Go through the magazines and catalogues and pull out images, words and phrases that speak to you or evoke feelings.
Cut out these images and words.
Place your words and images on a large board in an way that feels right to you.
Paste the images on the board.
Review your Life Map and ask yourself the following questions:
- What have I learned about myself from looking at my Life Map?
- Do I see any patterns?
- Does anything on my Life Map surprise me?
- If I knew that all of the images and this Life Map would come in to my life, would I be OK with that?
- Who do I need to become in order to fulfill the intentions on my Life Map?
- Based on my Life Map, what quality will I commit to developing this year?
Find support for changing your life. Share your findings with a friend. You can even create Life Maps together.
Life coach Cheryl Richardson helped four women through the Life Map-making process. Each made surprising discoveries about themselves.