- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese , grated
- 4 tsp. lemon zest , finely grated
- 2 tsp. fresh thyme , chopped
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter , chilled and cut into pieces
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1/3 cup sour cream , chilled
Transfer dough to lightly floured surface. Gather dough and form into a 12-inch-long log. Wrap with plastic wrap. Chill for at least 2 hours and up to two days. Can also be frozen.
Preheat oven to 375°. Line 2 heavy, large baking sheets with parchment paper. Slice log into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange slices onto baking sheets. Bake until the edges are golden brown, about 20 minutes. Transfer baked crackers onto a plate and serve.
Yield: 40 crackers
Prep time: 15 minutes
Inactive prep time: 2 hours
Cook time: 20 minutes