You know that Cormac McCarthy won the Pulitzer Prize for literature, but you may not know that he also has an interest in mathematics and science, which he engages as a research fellow at the Santa Fe Institute. Now you can join McCarthy's colleagues from SFI as they explore themes and issues raised in The Road.
- The End of the World: Extinction and Reemergence of Life
- The Struggle for Survival: Conflict and Creativity
- The Golden Rule: Selfishness and Altruism
- Nothing But the Truth: Honesty and Deception in a Complex World
- Like Father, Like Son: Genetic Conflict, Negotiation and Shared Fate
- Man vs. Nature: Co-evolution of Social and Ecological Networks