- Sustain at least 30 minutes of exercise at least five times a week.
- Diversify your exercise routine to speed up your metabolism; working different muscles will allow you to burn more carbohydrates and body fat, protect your bones and your heart.
- Yoga and meditation increases progesterone levels that will allow you to feel calmer and more centered in your life.
- Use 1/4–1/2 teaspoons of 2% natural progesterone cream to reduce the occurrence of hot flashes and migraine headaches. You can pick this up at a natural food store or your doctor can prescribe it.
- If you have an increased sex drive, find a creative outlet to channel your new energy into.
- Try traditional Chinese acupuncture and Chinese herbs.