Smoked Paprika Egg Salad Sandwich on Whole Grain Bread
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's Lite mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's Dijonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. smoked Spanish paprika (or sweet paprika)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 green onions (green and pale green part), thinly sliced
- 1 cup diced celery
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 8 hard-cooked eggs , peeled and coarsely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 slices whole grain or whole wheat bread
- 1/2 small onion , thinly sliced
- Parsley leaves , for garnish, optional
Brush the bread on both sides with some of the oil and grill on a grill or grill pan until lightly golden brown, or place on a baking sheet and place under the broiler for 45 seconds per side.
Divide the egg salad among the 8 slices of bread, top with slices of onion and a few parsley leaves.