- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 skinless salmon fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers , rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon brine-packed green peppercorns
Add the remaining lemon juice, capers and peppercorns to the skillet and cook, stirring, about 2 minutes. Pour the pan juices evenly over the salmon and serve at once.
Recommended ingredients: Brine-packed green peppercorns are slightly less pungent and have a softer texture than other peppercorn varieties. They are available at specialty food shops or online at www.gazins.com or www.ishop.co.uk.