- 4 salmon fillets (about 1 1/2 pounds total; preferably wild Alaskan)
- 4 tsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 cloves garlic , chopped
- 12 ounces baby spinach , rinsed
Place fish on the baking sheet and drizzle the fillets evenly with 2 teaspoons olive oil and 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Broil for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through.
Meanwhile, heat the remaining 2 teaspoons oil in a large skillet. Add the garlic and sauté, stirring, for 20 seconds. Add spinach, several handfuls at a time, and toss until each batch wilts and all 12 ounces fit into the skillet. Stir in the remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
To serve, divide spinach among 4 plates. Top each with a fillet.