- 3 cups grated carrot
- 1 Tbsp. raw sesame tahini
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 20 cherry tomatoes , quartered
- 1 ear corn , kernels removed from cob
- 1 2-inch cucumber , small diced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh coriander , minced
- 1 jalapeno chili pepper , minced (remove seeds if you prefer your salsa less spicy)
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
To make salsa: Combine all the salsa ingredients and set aside to marinate for at least half an hour before serving.
Serve the soup garnished with a scoop of salsa.
- In place of tahini, you could add an avocado or 1 cup coconut milk to give a creamy consistency. You could also add 1/3 cup raw cashews.
- You could make the soup spicier by adding some Tabasco or some fresh or dried chili pepper. Fresh ginger or other spices could be added to suit your personal taste.