The Best Bathing Suit for Every Body (Yes, We Mean Yours)
Photo: Marko Metzinger/Studio D
If You're Bottom Heavy...Rows of ruffles act as a bust-builder on this sweet, retro-looking maillot. ($76; J.Crew)
Keep in Mind:
- Shapely bra tops even out wider hips.
- Bandeau tops broaden the chest and balance your figure.
- The right fabric matters—better quality like Shapewear holds you in.
- Forget teeny bikini bottoms; think swimdress (link to swim dictionary) with no seams or lines.
- Not a skirt person? High-cut styles that show a lot of leg can make thighs appear longer and leaner.
Anne Cole Collection