Live Your Passion
It is key to visualize, see, define, redefine and be specific about your passion. Use your imagination and dream, dream, dream. Create a dream journal, and fill it with as many details and specifics about your passion as you can. Don't worry if you don't yet know what your passions may be. As you create your journal, your true passion will begin to reveal itself.
Ask yourself these questions and answer in long lists:
- What do I love?
- What are my dreams?
- If I could do anything, what would I do?
- What matters to me?
- What do I believe in?
- What brings me joy?
- What do I find beautiful?
- Who am I?
- How do I want to spend my day?
- Where do I want to live?
- Who do I want to be around?
- Make jewelry if you want to be a jewelry designer. Find tons of pictures or sketch what you think is beautiful.
- Cut images from a magazine if you want to build your dream house and make a book filled with what your house will look like.
- Make cakes, decorate them and eat them if you want to be a wedding cake designer. Find, create and save recipes, and photograph every cake you make
- Write poems if you want to be a poet. Dream where you want to publish, what the cover of your first book looks like and see yourself at the book signing.
- If you want to start a nonprofit for children, then do work with children and discover what work you really want to do.
Create a mission statement