Finding Meaning and Purpose in Your Life
Step One: Discover your soul and its path.
Align your personality with your soul. Until that happens, you won't be able to give the gifts you were meant to. Remind yourself daily of the following:
- You are a soul first and a personality second.
- You are worthy. You are not on this Earth by accident. You have a reason to be here. There's a difference between accepting that in your mind and accepting in your heart.
- It's not an "it" that you're looking for—it's your life that you're living.
- You are here to create an authentically empowered life. There is no guarantee you will do it. It's up to you.
Step Two : Open your heart to your feelings.
- Experience everything you are feeling, even when it's anger, sadness or jealousy. Underneath anger, for example, if you stay with it long enough you will find pain. If you feel it, you can deal with it!
- Let the feelings go, but use your will consciously. When you feel depressed, jealous, sad or angry, understand that these are the things that you must heal in order to go where your wholeness is calling you to go.
Step Three : Conquer your fears.
How can there not be tragedies?
In many ways, your enemies can teach you much more than your friends. You can't have control over what happens to you in this moment, but you do have control over your response to it, and over the context in which you put it. In the case of rape, there are many people who will go through traumas and see themselves as victims. And others who will find compassion and understand that anyone who is doing violence is hurting very much.
Get in touch with you. Learn the four things every soul needs .
2. Cooperation. We are together because we want to be together, not because we have to be. Realizing together, co-creations emerge.
3. Sharing. Share what is important to you—not possessions. Give yourself.
4. Reverence for Life. Reverence is a level of protection and honor about the process of life so that while a person is maturing toward the journey and through the journey of authentic empowerment, he or she harms nothing.