Dream It, Believe It, Be It
Let today be that day for you. Get started by taking these ideas to heart:
- Today is the day to heed and acknowledge the importance of your dreams.
- Today is the day to declare that you can and will create the life you imagine.
- Today is the day to stop diminishing your dreams and start believing in them.
- Today is the day to stop putting your dreams aside and stop asking them to wait.
- Today is the day to shut your inner critic up and instead of saying, "No, I can't," say, "Yes, I can!"
- Today, nurture and support yourself.
- Today, you are teacher and a student.
- Today and every day is your day.
- Today is the day you let your dreams take flight.
Whether it is a dream
- to hear the voice of a long lost friend
- to make holiday cards by hand
- to learn to bake a cake that people can't get enough of
- to sing or play the cello
- to get an education
- to climb a mountain
- to help another human being
- to start a business
- to paint a picture
- to find the love of your life
- to teach English in a remote village in India
- to take a trip to Spain
- to be closer to a sister
- to walk in the sand at the beach
- to be a doctor