How to Build a Supportive Community
There are a variety of questions you can use to take a relationship deeper. Ask a friend some of these meaningful questions:
- What do you wish for, dream about, or long to do?
- What have you always wanted to do?
- How can I support you?
- What kinds of things frighten you or make you feel stuck?
- If you could do something fun and adventurous, what would it be?
- What are you looking for in a friend?
- What do you need to feel loved and cared for?
6 friends every mom needs
7 ideas for spontaneous friendship fun
9 great ways to connect to your world