How to Build a Supportive Community
Once you have identified that you would like to take your relationships to another level and whom the people are that you would like to connect with, follow these steps.
1. Share your intention honestly.
2. Plan a regular time to get together
3. Honor the relationship—make time, be on time, pay attention, etc.
4. Dare to be intimate:
- Make eye contact.
- Listen more than you speak.
- Ask meaningful, open-ended questions
- Create an even exchange of energy.
- Share more intimate thoughts and feelings (less superficial).