Is your home office hiding under a pile of papers? Is your bathroom too cluttered to ever really be clean? It's time to reclaim your space! If you're joining Peter Walsh's Clutter Crew, we want to see the "before" photos of your home office and bathroom. You could be on The Oprah Winfrey Show!
Increase Your Chances of Appearing on The Oprah Show!
1. Don't tidy up for your "before" photos. The messier, the better!
2. Take a photo from each and every corner of the room. Get the widest angle possible--the more we see, the better.
3. Get creative! Take a few photos of specific areas of the room--your table, countertops, etc.
4. Make sure the room is well lit. If not, use a flash.
5. Make sure your camera settings are on the highest resolution possible.
6. Turn off the time/date stamp.
7. Don't include anyone in the photos. Rooms only, please!
8. Try not to submit blurry photos. We may not be able to use them.
9. Remember, you can only submit up to three photos, so pick your best ones!
If you want to upload your photos or video, please log-in first.