Mango Smoothie Recipe
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Ease of Preparation: Easy
- 2 cups (about 10 ounces) frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup (about 2.5 ounces) frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup low fat plain Greek yogurt
- Pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds, plus more for garnish
- 1 dragon fruit, peeled and diced, for garnish
- Granola, for garnish
Add the mango, spinach, pineapple, yogurt, 2 1/2 cups cold water, a pinch of salt and the chia seeds to a blender and blend until smooth. Divide between 2 tall glasses. Sprinkle each with a little extra chia seeds, top with the dragon fruit and garnish with granola, for crunch.
Watch Tregaye's Way Saturdays at 12:30 p.m. ET/PT, or stream full episodes on the Watch OWN app.