A Tiny Shift Matters—a Lot
- Close your eyes and meditate for one minute a day. You'll come from a more centered and grounded place in your decisions and actions.
- Think about where your food—meat, dairy and eggs, especially—comes from, and eat that food only if it sits right in your soul. You might try going meatless on Mondays!
- Learn something new once a month, for instance, CPR!
- Eat an apple a day; the fiber will keep you feeling full and clean (if you know what I mean!).
- If there is an outstanding grudge with someone, work out some forgiveness. It will free you.