Guava Rose Mimosa Recipe
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Ease of Preparation: Easy
- Three to four 1.5-ounce shots (1/2 to 3/4 cup) guava nectar, plus more for the glass
- Pink sanding sugar, for the glass
- Two 1.5-ounce shots (1/3 cup) gin, such as Hendrick's Gin
- Splash of rose water
- Ice, for the shaker
- Chilled Champagne, for serving
- 1 fresh strawberry, for garnish
Dip the rim of a flute or coupe glass into some guava nectar, and then coat the rim with the pink sanding sugar. In a cocktail shaker, combine the gin and guava nectar shots, rose water and ice. Shake well and strain into the glass.
Top with Champagne and garnish with the strawberry.
Watch Lovely Bites Saturdays at 12 p.m. ET/PT, or stream full episodes on the Watch OWN app.