Goat Cheese and Fig Bruschetta Recipe
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Ease of Preparation: Easy
- 8 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 8 slices baguette or crusty bread, toasted
- 1/2 cup fig jam
- 4 to 6 fresh figs, preferably a mix of Calimyrna and black mission, quartered
- Orange blossom honey, for drizzling
- Edible flowers, for garnish
- Chopped pistachios, for garnish
Dividing evenly, smear the goat cheese onto the toasted bread slices, then dollop each slice with a small spoonful of the fig jam and the fresh figs. Drizzle with some honey and garnish with edible flowers and chopped pistachios.
Watch Lovely Bites Saturdays at 12 p.m. ET/PT, or stream full episodes on the Watch OWN app.