Creamy Scallion Slaw Recipe
Active Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Ease of Preparation: Easy
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- One 14-ounce bag cut-slaw mix
- 2 scallions, sliced on the bias
- 1 jalapeno, minced (with seeds and ribs intact)
In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. Add the slaw mix, scallions and jalapeno. Stir together to combine.
Watch Lovely Bites Saturdays at 12 p.m. ET/PT, or stream full episodes on the Watch OWN app.