Cherry Tarragon Limeade Recipe
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Ease of Preparation: Easy
- One 12-ounce can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- Ice, for serving
- One 36-ounce bottle lime-flavored seltzer or sparkling water
- 8 to 12 frozen sweet frozen cherries, thawed
- 4 lime wheels, for garnish
- 4 sprigs tarragon, for garnish
In a pitcher, add the limeade concentrate and the lime seltzer and stir together. To each of 4 tall glasses, add 2 to 3 cherries. Top each with ice and pour in the limeade-soda mixture, dividing evenly.
Garnish each glass with a lime wheel and tarragon sprig.
Watch Lovely Bites Saturdays at 12 p.m. ET/PT, or stream full episodes on the Watch OWN app.