Birthday Cake Martini Recipe
Active Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Ease of Preparation: Easy
- Honey, for garnish
- Confetti sprinkles, for garnish
- Ice, for the shaker
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) whipped cream-flavored vodka, such as Pinnacle
- One 1.5 ounce-shot (3 tablespoons) amaretto
- One 1.5 ounce-shot (3 tablespoons) creme de cacao
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) half-and-half
Rim a martini glass with honey and confetti sprinkles. Keep in the freezer until just before serving.
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, then add the vodka, amaretto, creme de cacao and half-and-half. Strain into the prepared martini glass. Serve immediately.
Watch Lovely Bites Saturdays at 12 p.m. ET/PT, or stream full episodes on the Watch OWN app.