Take Oprah's "What Can You Live Without?" Challenge
Chances are you'll sing the big-screen blues or fight a cell phone craving during the week. Download this survival guide to help ease your tech withdrawal.
For the next seven days, follow the guidelines:
The Ground Rules
1. Cut out all technology—no televisions, video games, cell phones, computers, MP3 players or anything else you may use on a daily basis.
2. No eating out. Everyone must eat dinner at home as a family and brown bag it for lunch.
3. Curb your spending! The only items you can buy are groceries, and try to buy what you need for the week for $125.
4. Plan an inexpensive, creative family outing. You may spend a small amount of money on this if necessary.
5. Choose one family activity that gives back to others.
6. Mom and Dad: Plan one date night so you can connect as a couple.
7. No working late.
At the end of one week, see if you can go for another week—and create your own family rules!
Will you take Oprah's "What Can You Live Without" Challenge? Leave a comment below!